1. Paint your kid’s room the shade of their favorite superhero.
2. Frame Lego Super Heroes in a shadow box.
3. DIY an old dresser into a superhero-themed one using Marvel Comics fabric.
4. You can also swap out a dresser’s knobs with superhero ones.
5. Turn your kid’s closet into Superman’s telephone booth.
6. Decorate your kid’s walls with these vintage, minimalist superhero posters.
7. These prints — which come with great lessons for your kid — are also spectacular for the walls.
8. Use old comic books to cover light switches and outlets.
9. Throw down a superhero themed rug.
10. Frame a newspaper touting your kid’s latest heroics.
11. Outfit your kid’s bed with a superhero themed comforter and sheets.
12. These pillows are the perfect final touch for a superhero-themed bed.
13. Use a shoe organizer to store superhero figures.
14. Tie back curtains with a superhero mask.
15. Add a superhero mural to the wall.
16. Use Halloween masks to make great, low-cost wall hangings.
17. Go all in and get your kid this Batman bed set.
18. DIY your kid’s name in superhero letters.
19. Stitch this superhero-themed alphabet.
20. Make Thor’s hammer.
21. DIY a superhero side table.
22. Swap out ceiling fan blades with these superhero-themed ones.
23. Get this incredible Captain America shield nightlight.