1. Alternatively, a stroll around the Albert Dock is (literally) a breath of fresh air.
There are plenty of shops and places to eat amidst the heritage of the docks, but it’s genuinely a lovely place for wandering. Oh, and there’s a gorgeous waterfront view.
2. Soak up some culture at the Walker Art Gallery.
If you’re after a bit of cultural discussion, this is ideal, whereby you can visit statue and sculpture rooms. What’s more, it’s a brief walk from Lime Street station and is free to get in.
3. A drink at the Berry and Rye.
One of Liverpool’s most talked about and enticing bars, it boasts a great atmosphere so’s perfect for getting to know someone. It’s kind of hidden away though, so if you find it, you’re in for a treat.
4. An evening of comedy at The Slaughter House.
If you’re after a laugh, then you won’t regret going to The Slaughter House. It plays host to top quality, well-known comedians. And to sweeten the deal even more, tickets are reasonably priced at under £20.
5. Alma De Cuba’s stunning interior.
A spectacular, as well as respectable place to visit any time of the day for casual dating or even something more formal, Alma De Cuba comes to life at night with its atmosphere and amazing interior design.